LEGAL NOTICE: All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, including, but
not limited to: GULF ENGINETM, GULF TEKTM, OSLTTM (U.S. Pat. No. 7,988,343), CAVI TEKTM, RE RENTTM and HYDRA COMP® (U.S. Pat.
Pending), are worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of Gulf Engine & Equipment, Inc. (“Gulf Engine”). All copyrights
and other rights to this document, and its contents, are owned by Gulf Engine, and no further publication or use may be
made of this document, or the trademarks or other contents contained herein, without the express written permission of
Gulf Engine. © Gulf Engine & Equipment, Inc. 2014. All rights reserved.
GULF ENGINE & EQUIPMENT, INC. (“GULF ENGINE”) maintains this site (“Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without GULF ENGINE written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and GULF ENGINE are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in this Legal Statement or in the text on the Site without the written permission of GULF ENGINE neither warranties nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with GULF ENGINE.
- While GULF ENGINE uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, GULF ENGINE makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. GULF ENGINE assumes no Liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither GULF ENGINE nor any other party involved creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. GULF ENGINE also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, including but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by GULF ENGINE or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, GULF ENGINE is free to use any ideas, conceptual know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purposes whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of GULF ENGINE and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of GULF ENGINE or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any contest on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that GULF ENGINE will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law including seeking criminal prosecution.
- GULF ENGINE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- GULF ENGINE may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.