Thank you for your recent purchase of a KUBOTA alternator or starter. This section will guide you through the steps for returning your “Core” alternator and/or starter.
*Use this ONLY for Kubota Engine America Core Returns.
- Complete the KEA Core Rebate/Return Form that you received with your purchase.
- Be sure to complete all required fields.
- You MUST return the core in the original packaging that you received your new part inAND include a copy of your sales receipt.
- Contact your original place of purchase if you have not received the KEA Core Rebate/Return Form.
- Place the Core in the package with the completed KEA Core Rebate/Return Form ANDcopy of the sales receipt and properly seal the package for shipment.
- The core being returned MUSTmatch the part purchased.
- The core MUST be properly secured in the box to avoid any damage during shipment
- Click here to Create your KEA Core Return Label
- Packages shipped using this program ship to a depot and NOTKubota Engine America.
- Affix the printed label on the box and ship using UPS or the US Postal Service.
- There is NO charge for this service.
- Packaged can be dropped off at a local Post Office or UPS facility. or
- Contact your local US Post office or UPS to schedule a pickup. or
- Hand to your local Postal Carrier for delivery.
- Keep copies of all documentation for future reference. You can expect your Rebate or Refund in approximately 4 weeks.
- Contact the original place of purchase with any questions or concerns you may have with the return.
- Track your shipment using the tracking number printed on the return label